As a Key Expert working with Aliqua Events delivering clinical updates to your primary care colleagues some of the benefits you could expect are listed below
- Additional contact with NHS colleagues in the local area
- An opportunity to include a biography where you can provide information both on yourself and any private work, services or projects you may offer. This will then feature prominently both in the compendium associated with your meeting and the Aliqua Events Ltd website.
- Scope to decide your educational content within your field of expertise based on what you believe is required locally, latest developments & an opportunity to discuss any private work you may offer
- Regular speaking opportunities within your area and designed around an annual schedule of events
- Fair remuneration and travel expenses
- All education and training provided at every Aliqua Event Ltd event is entirely independent and our support partners have no influence on the topic, agenda or content.
- Complimentary & guaranteed attendance to all Aliqua Events Ltd events (subject to reserving a place)
We hope you would like to work with Aliqua Events, to discuss this with us further please feel free to use the contact us page of this website, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on either 07900 272585 or 0789627584.